You will provide operational contract linguist support to U.S Military Operation in various locations in Iraq.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provides general linguist support for military operations
· Interprets during interview, meetings and conferences
· Interprets, Transcribes and analyzes written and spoken words
· Performs document exploitation
· Scans, researches and analyzes foreign language documents for key information
· Translates and reviews foreign language documents
1) You must be able to read, write and speak in Arabic
2) You must be able to pass a written and a verbal test
3) You must be a US Citizen
4) If Green Card Holder, you must have at least 3 years of residence here in the US
5) You must be able to obtain at least a SECRET security clearance, and must be able to work with classified information. If you do not have a clearance it’s okay, we can and we will sponsor you.
Pay & Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries; as well as some of the best, and most affordable benefits in the industry. We tend to beat our competitor's offers so we encourage you to apply with us today!
Enigma International is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.